Tuesday 10 February 2009

What a cock



I never cease to be amazed by the brainless cretins that run Sky Sports. I was harmlessly watching Brazil play Italy with Mr. Kitson. It was a friendly football match, and I perhaps naively thought that there would be little or no chance of Sky vomiting up their usual biased and unprofessional views on our national sport. The game was being played at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium which seemed to be a good enough reason to slur a prestigious and honest club.



A brazilian performed a trick, like the sort performed at the circus, and the presenter mentioned at half-time that it was a feat rarely seen at this ground and in this part of the country. Well, if I had seen the act of procreation correctly performed by two people unrelated by blood I would comment that it had hardly ever been seen in Manchester. I am realistic enough to know that such blatant shows of disrespect to clubs that have been around longer than their obvious propoganda will never stop. This does not stop me taking satisfaction at every match ManU lose, and every title that they, with their financial and official backing, fail to win.

Arsenal Football Club will always be there. We are everything ManU and their loyal bunch of fastfood followers hate because we do things differently and we will never go away. This is 'Belligerent in Bath' signing off..

No comments: