Friday 16 January 2009

Man City aren't great sheikhs!



Firstly, Happy 2009. One of my new year's resolutions is to blog more, and to stop Mr. K choking on his bottle of Bath Gem upon hearing this.
I learnt today, as Im sure many of you have, that Manchester City have bid 107 million pounds sterling to AC Milan for the services of Ricardo Kaka. I don't think there's that much money available in the U.K. at the moment so how they'll pay for him in the likely event of a transfer will be interesting. Perhaps City's arabian owner will supplement the payment with a herd of camels, who knows?
Today, on a less obscene budget then the footie tycoons, my mrs. and I went to a local minegarie and general plant empire known to natives as the 'Botanical Gardens'.


The mrs. doing what she does best: telling me what to do..

It was a relaxing time until two squirrels turned on us in a most hostile manner. While the mrs. ran for cover, I used the animals' uncharacteristic show of aggression as a good photo opportunity.



We ended our short trip after finding what we believed to be an altar upon which local drunks work their evil in the darkest hours of the night.

No comments: