Sunday 6 July 2008

Proof of Allegiance



It has been suggested by persons in the past that my support of my football team was invalid due to the rareity of my journeys to watch my team live. Well I have a press release:
I have this very evening purchased season ticket membership with the team I support. This club whose ground is 3 hours away. *Proudly storms around room with said team's shirt on only to gag while attempting to kiss the club crest*
If this season you should happen to turn on Match of the Day one Saturday evening and start watching, then please do not be fearful of the crazed fan you might see hopping about in the crowd. And if his mouth is agog and his eyes are like that of an enraged hippo, don't think him foolish. If he is waving a clenched fist in the rough direction of the pitch don't worry for his well-being, cause I'll be doing exactly the same..

No comments: