Thursday 14 October 2010

A(s)da with Jemma

On Sunday I got up at the crack of dawn, leapt on the back of a milk float and then made my way through a series of labyrinths which led me to Bath Spa train station.

From there I choo choo'd my way to Southampton to spend a few days with the Swiss Miss.

On the Sunday afternoon we went to the dock to look at big boats and enjoy the nippy sunshine.




On Monday we ate some Nandos and then went to drink some cocktails at TGI Fridays.


We also saw a cool but weird hotel that looked like a Christmas Tree.


I couldn't go to Southampton without seeing my dad's little football club's quaint stadium St. Mary's.


I very much enjoyed my time with Jemma in Southampton. Even her flatmate offered me a feast he had cooked. But the biggest surprise was seeing more than one Southampton football shirt in the same city.

1 comment:

Sean said...

How many scum shirts did you see? More than two, I bet.