Tuesday 31 March 2009

South Park Simon

I am not a man prown to worrying about his looks. The misses however revels in changing my appearance. Below is her take on how I should look were the world plunged into animation..

On a sad note, I joined Mr. K for Bath City Football Club versus Thurrock (Essex slaaags). For once I proved to be a bad luck charm. After a dull 1st half, City came out for the 2nd like Wayne Rooney in the queue for a Big Mac.

They took a 2-0 lead with the goal of the game from Stewart Douglas. We were behind Thurrock's goal for the 2nd half, so we had the best view of what was a very good goal. The away side then reduced the arrears, but the game still seemed to be in City's hands.

At the start of 4 minutes injury time our lads won a corner and looked to have seen the game out. This was not the case though as from a goal kick Thurrock got the ball in City's half and equalized in the last minute. I am sorry to Mr. K and the regulars at Twerton Park for jinxing the game :-(

No comments: