Sunday 5 October 2008

A late night's blog

It has - for one reason or another - been a pretty poor day. Part work-related and not improved by Arsenal's miserly draw with those table toppers from Sunderland..
Still, I have the perfect chance to lift my somber mood on Monday when I rejoin F.D.F.C., the 6-aside football team I play for. I sat out last week due to squad rotation, and with the team in a bad run of form, we are due to play the Medic 'Allstar' team. At least the 'Medics' should be able to bandage their own injuries. It is the N.H.S. though, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the simple old 'magic sponge' make an appearance...
I will also be going to see Bath City youth in the next round of the F.A. Youth Cup with Mr. Kitson. As with the previous round against Wooten Bassetts Allsorts, I will post a match report shortly afterwards. From the cold unforgiving terrain of South West England, wrap up warm and a Merry October to you all.

No comments: