Tuesday 10 April 2012

Bob Loblaw

I decided to withdraw my challenge to Mr. Watkins' crown of least regular blog in the world and make a reappearance.

Bits and pieces have happened since the beginning of March. Hobart came out of his lavish and comfortable hole in the capital to bring back memories of old times.
You'll be glad to know though that no Watkinses were harmed in the course of that afternoon.

In the sports world Arsenal have picked up a bit of form at the right time of the season. It has seen them win against Spurs, Newcastle, AC Milan, Man City and Liverpool in the space of 2 months.

I went for a day's outing to Wells where Jemma and I walked down 'Vicar's Close' - the oldest residential road in Europe. We noticed that Wells buskers all seemed to be very musical. Not sure whether that had any bearing on most of the locals looking stoned.

I also gave a debut to my new tennis racquet against Jemma at Sydney Gardens.
Accusations were made of mobile phones being kept in pockets for the purpose of checking football results. No evidence was found though..

3 comments:

SwissMiss said...

You don't see Andy Murray whipping out his phone in the middle of Wimbledon do you? HMMMMM? Unprofessional...

goatman-g said...

Perhaps it would help him if he did. Match point down: "Errr, excuse me Mr. Umpire I've got to check the Stranraer score." Meanwhile Roger Federer casually applies his lipstick.

SwissMiss said...

Stranraer?! Haaaaaaaaa, of all the clubs you could think of, it had to be that one didn't it!