Thursday 2 February 2012

In My Bad Books

I like reading the way most people like money, their friends and chocolate. In other words I can't get enough of books.

I pay visits to our local library on occasion, and on the last few times I have found a large selection of new books by my favourite authors loaned out.

This is starting to become a regular occurrence and vexes me greatly. While browsing the library catalogue the thought that most often enters my mind is "Bring back the books you greedy bastards."

It surprised me only a little that my taste in literature would appear to have become popular. I'm sure this is the case and that its not like in 'Fight Club' where I am too tired to realise I am going to the library, hiring books out, and then making sure the other me cannot find them.

I can't rule that out completely though as I do not ask librarians the whereabouts of these books. Though it is entirely plausible that Tyler Simon has bribed/frightened the librarians into silence.

I've not yet conceived a plan to discover and outfox TS, but in the event that I can outwit him and procure the aforementioned reading material I will sigh a big sigh of relief and put your minds at rest with a hearty "Yahoo" on this blog.

While typing I have been handed a bottle of tablets by a kind elderly gentleman in a white jacket. Hopefully this will help me on my search..

No comments: