Wednesday 30 November 2011

Bus wankers

Today after covering at the gym early doors, I went to watch the New Twilight film with the ever-lovely Jemma.

There was a rather large amount of blood in the film which may have been the cause of a rather large amount of girls exiting the cinema for what I presume were toilet trips. Thankfully I didn't see any of them do that annoying, borderline lesbian thing of linking arms on the way to the toilets.

While in line for the bus 2 middle-aged ladies cut in front of Jemma and me. Normally Jemma has to listen to the air turning blue around my face in that sort of situation.

Today Jemma turned the tables and left me and some of the bus queue in no doubt as to what she thought of the 2 probably menopausal women. I can't complain. She was right..

While I didn't vent my fury in words I did spend the bus trip wishing hot flushes on them.

No comments: