Monday 3 January 2011

2011!

I had a quiet New Year's Eve, but made up for it by spending a lovely day with Jemma celebrating our 3 year anniversary. We watched "Love and Other Drugs" at the cinema, then went to "the Walrus and the Carpenter". We had a nice meal and it was interesting eating somewhere for the first time


My weekend finished with another epic clash between Mr. Kitson, Watkins and myself. There was lots of money (of the Monopoly denomination), law breaking and betrayal. Mr. Kitson and I joined forces to defeat the "Axis" power of Watkins. We did this by combining our money and putting hotels on the green set of properties. Quite the master stroke of genius.

That's your lot for today. Leaves me to wish a Merry New Year to one and all. I hope you've all had fun during the festivities, drunk much and will be suitably hungover through January thus ignoring the paltry state of your bank accounts.

No comments: