Saturday 24 April 2010

A day in the life.

I had a day of work today. This is what I did.
After dropping off the beautiful Miss Semadeni to work, I went into town to search for a doovde. I was unsuccessful in my search so I went to Starbucks to have the best hot drink in town limits - a Cafe Mocha.



I ate a late lunch and then I made the short trip to Twerton Park to see the Titans of Bath against the Giants of St. Albans making both teams seem normal sized. I was amused by how the St. Albans goalkeeper started chatting with some of the City fans. Even more bizarre was the conversation topic - GPS and the team's struggle to find the ground. The game itself was a bit nervy, but both the fans and team kept their calm to record a famous 0-0 draw victory.

This means that City are in the play-offs which will be against Chelmsford at home on Tuesday and at their ground in deep, stiletto-filled Essex next Saturday. Should they win overall in those two games then City will have a one-off final which if victorious would result in promotion to the Blue Square Premier League.

I finished the afternoon off watching (on TV) Bath Rugby club destroy Wasps in their own back yard 35-19. A glorious result if only because it makes this man..



..even more angry!

1 comment:

SwissMiss said...

Awww :) Thank you for my mention.